• Aids in opening the breath & clearing the nasal pathway
• Additional help for sinus or nasal congestion issues
• Refreshes & clears the mind, encouraging focus/concentrationINGREDIENTS
• Eucalyptus (Globulus & Radiata), Pine, Siberian Fir, Petitgrain & Lemon essential oils
• Blended with pure essential oils
• Natural plant based formulation
Lightweight & small, essential inhalers are perfect companions in your pocket or bag. They are a simple way of receiving emotional support/balance when you’re out and about, at work, school or when you need an instant pick-me-up. HOW TO USE
Place the inhaler near your nose - inhale slowly & deeply and allow the natural therapeutic aroma to take effect.
Tip: Try out the 5-5-5 rule with your inhalers! Count to 5 as you inhale the beautiful aroma, gently hold your breath for 5 and slowly exhale with another 5 count. Taking deep breaths help to calm the body, mind & emotions to guide the body to a more restful state.
: Although highly unlikely, certain aromas may cause slight irritation in a small percentage of individuals. Please stop usage if you experience any irritation or discomfort. Do take note that certain aromas may fade faster than others. An average ‘lifespan’ of an inhaler may range from 2 – 4 months depending on the type of essential oil & frequency of use.
: These statements have not been evaluated by the Ministry of Health or any other relevant authorities. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information listed is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.