[Please drop me a message to check suitability if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have any medical conditions or are on prescribed medication (e.g. antidepressants, blood thinners or more]
Say hello to your new all-rounder BFF that helps you get through your day with ease & calm. It’s a multitasker that’s imbued with great anti-inflammatory & discomfort easing qualities - Golden Jojoba & exotic Tamanu make up the base of this blend while Frankincense, Neroli & Roman Chamomile essential oils (among others) help to amplify these effects while lending their emotionally soothing & calming support.
Great for daily aches & pains from working at the laptop all day, stiffness from sleeping in an uncomfortable position, worried about a never ending to-do-list or even if you feel the onset of a headache – this handcrafted blend would love to help you get the most out of your day, easily and breezily!HOW DO I USE IT?Minor Pain/Ache Relief
– Apply and gently massage onto the affected area as required. Suitable for daily use.Emotional Support/Balance
– Apply the oil onto your pulse points, wrists, temples, face or any other acupoints. Gently & deeply massage the oil into your skin until it is fully absorbed and let it work its magic!INGREDIENTS
• Carrier Oils
– Golden Jojoba & Tamanu
• Essential Oils
– Frankincense, Neroli, Bay Laurel, Sweet Basil, Roman Chamomile & Helichrysum
• Blended with pure essential oils
• No synthetic fragrances, chemicals or harsh ingredients
Do not ingest. Avoid applying on broken or inflamed skin. Please check suitability for use and also do a patch test before usage. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Please check suitability of use if you are pregnant, have existing medical conditions, are on specific types of medication (high/low blood pressure, antidepressants, blood thinners and/or more) or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Ministry of Health or any other relevant authorities. This product/information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease – rather it is meant to be used as a natural remedy to support and/or compliment an ongoing treatment prescription (unless it is not recommended by a medical professional). The information listed is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.