[Please drop me a message to check suitability if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have any medical conditions or are on prescribed medication (e.g. antidepressants, blood thinners or more]
A Hairy Situation calls for a hair-y solution! A daily scalp & hair oil formulated with a winning combination of carrier oils (Babassu, Neem, Moringa, Baobab Seed & Kalahari Melon), each with their own amazing qualities to nourish, maintain, protect & moisturize both the scalp & hair. Add on essential oils of Rosemary, Geranium & Manuka (among others) to the mix and you have a strong contender for a one-stop, all-natural blend to enrich your delicate skin & luscious locks.
Are split ends, dry & irritated scalp, brittle hair, stress patches, excess oil or mild dandruff weighing you down? Let this blend handle your needs so that you can restore your crowning glory to its radiant glory!HOW DO I USE IT?Daily Care
– evenly spread out a few drops and massage the oil onto your scalp after a shower to nourish & balance the scalp’s sebum levels while strengthening the hair follicles/roots. Apply a little bit of oil at the hair tips to help prevent split ends if they appear brittle, thin or dry.Fungal/Stress related patches
– make sure the scalp is clean before applying the oil. Leave the oil and allow it to be slowly absorbed into the skin to nourish the scalp & help to promote new hair growth.INGREDIENTS
• Carrier Oils
– Babassu, Neem, Moringa, Baobab Seed & Kalahari Melon
• Essential Oils
– Rosemary, Geranium, Sweet Orange, Lemon & Manuka
• Blended with pure essential oils
• No synthetic fragrances, chemicals or harsh ingredients
Do not ingest. Avoid applying on broken or inflamed skin. Please check suitability for use and also do a patch test before usage. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Please check suitability of use if you are pregnant, have existing medical conditions, are on specific types of medication (high/low blood pressure, antidepressants, blood thinners and/or more) or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Ministry of Health or any other relevant authorities. This product/information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease – rather it is meant to be used as a natural remedy to support and/or compliment an ongoing treatment prescription (unless it is not recommended by a medical professional). The information listed is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.