Ready to go on a journey of conscious creation? Tune in to the inner stillness of your mind and set the intention to visualize your goals & desires come to life with crystal clear clarity and (most importantly) a lightness of being!
Think of this blend as liquid moonlight, infused in botanical & crystal energies – connect with this potent energy combination to help you set your intentions for new beginnings, change, growth, renewal & transformation. Remember the magic & inner wisdom you possess within and go forth on your journey of conscious creation!
Fresh, clean, dewy with an overall bright feeling
INGREDIENTS (detailed info can be found in the image slides)
A lightweight & easily absorbing blend of Clary Sage, Cypress, Patchouli & Jasmine essential oils lovingly synergized in Sunflower Seed and Grapeseed carrier oils. Further amplified with Moss Agate and Fulgurite gem essences. Blended with intention & care and charged under the New Moon.
• Apply and massage the oil onto your pulse points, temples or any place you are intuitively guided
• Place a few drops on your palms, rubbing them together allowing the motion and ‘heat’ to activate the oils before massaging it onto your body
• Add a few drops to your candles or sacred space to amplify your meditation practice
• Try adding a few drops into your products (such as lotions, creams, shampoos, serums, room sprays and more) to amplify their energies/effects
• Place a few drops in your bath
• Follow your intuition to other ways that feel good to you
• NOT to be taken internally and NOT for diffuser usage
CAUTION : Keep away from direct sunlight & heat. Do not ingest. Avoid applying on broken or irritated skin. Check suitability for use if pregnant or if you have any medical conditions/allergies. Exposure to direct heat & sunlight may slightly alter the visual appearance of the oil but it does not reduce the energetics of the blend in any way. Please discontinue use if you experience any skin sensitivities or if the oil has gone rancid.
DISCLAIMER : These statements have not been evaluated by the Ministry of Health or any other relevant authorities. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information listed is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.