An organic blend of delightful Bulgarian Roman Chamomile & Lavender hydrosols that can be used as a face mist anytime to restore calm & serenity whenever the day takes a hectic turn. Spritz a little on your face to get into a peaceful state of mind especially when the mind starts to overthink or when worry & anxiety come out to play. As you wind down after a long day and start your cleansing routine, spritz your cotton pad or on the palms of your hands and gently massage the potent hydrosols into your skin.
Experience the sweet, honey & apple-like aromatic overtones of this natural blend while enjoying the nourishing benefits they bring to your skin.
This hydrosol blend also doubles up as a natural alcohol free makeup remover without any chemicals or to help set makeup in place.
Blended into a lightweight PET bottle that is easy to carry in your bag for on-the-go use, anytime, anywhere.BENEFITS
• Gently soothes, moisturizes & nourishes the skin
• Great for calming itching, rashes, heat, insect bites, inflamed, irritated or sensitive skin
• Cooling for the body and the emotions
• Wonderful for overall well-being – helps to calm stress, anxiety, frustration & general nervousness
• Great for all skin types
• Leaves skin feeling soft, clean, soothed & is non-drying
• Formulated without parabens, silicone, alcohol, mineral oil and dyesALTERNATIVE SUGGESTIONS
• Try a few spritz on your pillow or sheets to calm & quiet the mind for a restful sleep
• Can be used to gently clean minor wounds, bruises or scrapes
• Use as a compress for neck & shoulder aches
• Relief for insect bites or heat related rashes/itching
Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) hydrosol, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) hydrosol, 0.5% preservative eco (Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid) - free from parabens, formaldehyde and isothiazolone.
+++++PLEASE TAKE NOTE
Hydrosols are also commonly referred to as ‘floral waters’. Do take note that unlike the pure hydrosols used in this blend (from the steam distillation process), some ‘hydrosols’ in the market are actually essential oils that have been mixed with water or are botanicals infused in water. They may have similar aromas but the therapeutic benefits differ as pure hydrosols have plenty of other components from the plants during the distillation and therefore create a more ‘fuller’ & well rounded end product. DISCLAIMER
Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Avoid spraying directly onto broken or irritated skin. Please check suitability for use if you are pregnant/breastfeeding or if you have any known medical conditions/allergies. Kindly do a patch test before long term usage to avoid any potential skin sensitivity issues.